COVID-19 Mitigation Plan for Urbane - In Store Retail
- Customers will avoid entering Urbane if you have a cough or fever
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Face coverings are required to enter store – This is required by law
- Hand sanitizer and gloves are available at the entrance, front counter and skate counter
- All accessible surfaces in the store have been sanitized prior to reopening.
- We will be accepting only contactless payments such as: Debit or credit cards, Apple Pay, Venmo or Paypal. All machines and pens will be wiped down between each use.
- All clothing items that are tried on by customers will be removed from the floor and fully steamed before being returned to the floor.
- On 10 people will be allowed in the store at any time.
- Full mitigation plan is available at all entrances to the store as well as at the checkout counter.
All employees have been told not to come to work if sick (including any of the following: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste and smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting and abdominal pain.)
Employees shall self-screen for COVID19 symptoms each day, including measuring the employee’s temperature. Employees will be asked to sign a record that the symptom check was completed.
We sanitize door handles, counters, changing rooms, common surfaces, throughout the day and after each contact with the public.